logo

قديم 15-05-2012, 11:41 PM
  المشاركه #1
عضو موقوف
تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
المشاركات: 817

What do you do on Fridays?

On Friday I wake up at five o'clock in the morning . Then go to the mosque pray Fajr. Then i break the fast at eight o'clock. I usually I study my lessons. At ten o'clock i take a shower. Then go to Friday prayers . Some time after the prayer, go to the restaurant and buy lunch. At the third to take a nap. Afternoon I visit my uncle . then go shopping with my family. Then go back home and watch TV then go to sleep

. Talk about yourself as a friend
i think i am good friend . i Always help my friends. i like to spend a lot of time with people .i Usually i hang out with my friends on the weekends . i like treat with my friends . i laugh and joke with my friends . i usually i pay for our meals . i am nice to my friends .i go out with my friends i play football on the weekends . i go the cafe with my friends i drink tea

الموضوع الأصلي : اضغط هنا    ||   المصدر :

قسم الترجمة والمعاني

قديم 18-05-2012, 11:12 PM
  المشاركه #2
عضو هوامير المؤسس
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2005
المشاركات: 6,660

النص معدل

On Fridays I wake up at five oclock in the morning . Then(I) go to the mosque(TO) pray (AL)Fajr. Then I HAVE THE break fast at eight oclock. I usually study my lessons AT ????. At ten oclock i take a shower. Then I go to the MOSQUE FOR Friday prayer . SometimeS after the prayer,I go to the restaurant and buy lunch. At three OCLOCK I HAVE a nap. Afternoon I visit my uncle . then I go shopping with my family. Then WE go back home and watch TV then I go to sleep

. Talk about yourself as a friend
i think i am A good friend . i Always help my friends. i like to spend a lot of time with people .i Usually hang out with my friends on the weekends . i like TO treat with my friends . i laugh and joke with my friends . i usually pay for our meals . i am nice WITH my friends .i go out with my friends AND play football on weekends . i go TO the cafe with my friends TO drink tea

قديم 10-11-2013, 05:56 PM
  المشاركه #3
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2007
المشاركات: 2,815

On Friday I wake up at five o'clock in the morning . Then go to the mosque pray Fajr. Then i break the fast at eight o'clock. I usually I study my lessons. At ten o'clock i take a shower. Then go to Friday prayers . Some time after the prayer, go to the restaurant and buy lunch. At the third to take a nap. Afternoon I visit my uncle . then go shopping with my family. Then go back home and watch TV then go to sleep
تعديل اخي ابو يوسف ممتاز ,
عند الرجوع الى البيت يستحسن قول العودة الى البيت come back home

قديم 16-09-2016, 10:31 AM
  المشاركه #4
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
المشاركات: 6,979

all of them not good english ,you have to reright again man

قديم 16-09-2016, 10:49 AM
  المشاركه #5
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
المشاركات: 6,979

usually i wake up at morning very earlly at five o'clock to do praying at mosque near by my house after i done ,come back home taking my break fast and get started to study hard in term to get high score in my school .during the weekend specially on friday lunch time i am etended in mosque to do praying ,after would if i feel tired ,may i get a nab for refrish and fet l,sometime i remember my uncle to see him and gathring with his family meeting ,i am also wont forget my best friends to join them for fotball mutch and enjoying that together at night usually i came home earlly to watching my favorat program and them go to bed in right time .

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

07:31 PM