logo

قديم 07-12-2013, 03:53 AM
  المشاركه #1
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
المشاركات: 7,104

What is the best day in my life?I have many great days through my life.for example, when I achieve a goal in a specific day, I think that day is great.Also, I have a wonderful day when I accomplish a woke that I have to do.But the best day in my life was when I heard my daughter's voice.Her name is Shahad, and she is three years old.This day was great becouse I did not think Shahad was able to talk and, I did not expect I will hear her voice.

Shahad couldn't talke when she was one year and nine months old.Because she did not speak, I took her to a doctor.After the doctor checked her,he told me she will be able to talke, and he said ''don't worrey''.Then, I had waited for hearing her voice for ten months after that, but she did not speak any word.After that I traved to the U.S.A

When I have been in the U.S.A, something unexpected was happened.My wife called me, and she said ''someone here wants to talk with you''.''Who is he'' I said. She siad ''don't ask me I will give her the phone and you talk with her''.Hello dad''I was silent.I couldn't recognize the voice. I thought it is Shaha's older sister .But it was not hers.I knew her voice.Then, I siad who are you?.''Shahad'' she said. This word came in my ear like a beutifull melody or a soft song.That was a graet moment.

I have been glad since I heard my daughter's voice.I never expect that.Now every three days , I call her.She keeps going to better.I miss her so much

الموضوع الأصلي : اضغط هنا    ||   المصدر :

قسم المبتدئين من A - Z

قديم 04-02-2014, 03:12 AM
  المشاركه #2
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 16,643

nice story man I hope you will live until you see here sons

best regardes for shahad and her father

قديم 23-04-2014, 09:19 PM
  المشاركه #3
عضو هوامير المميز