logo

قديم 03-11-2014, 08:27 PM
  المشاركه #1
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المشاركات: 2,564

God Exists

الله موجود

A man went to a barber shop to have his hair cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him.

ذهب رجل الى محل حلاقة ليقص شعره كالعادة. وبدأ حوارا جميلا بينه وبين الحلاق

-----------------------------------------------

They talked about so many things and various subjects.Suddenly, they touched the subject of God.

تحدثا عن الكثير من الأشياء والمواضيع المختلفة. وفجأة تطرقوا لموضوع "الله"

--------------------------------------------------

The barber said : "Look sir, I don't believe that God exists as you say so." "Why do you saythat?" Asked the client.

قال الحلاق: أنظر سيدي, أنا لا أؤمن بوجود الله كما تدعي. فقال له الزبون : ولماذا تقول ذلك؟

------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children?

فقال الحلاق: حسنا, انه سهل جدا, كل ما عليك أن تفعله هو أن تخرج للشارع لتدرك أن الله غير موجود.أريدك ان تخبرني,لو كان الله موجودا فهل سيكون هناك هذا الكم الهائل من المرضى؟ام هل سيكون هناك هذا العدد
من الاطفال الذين تخلى عنهم اهلهم؟

---------------------------------------------------

If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of a God who permits all of these things." The client stopped for a moment thinking but he didn't want to respond so as to prevent an argument.

لو كان الله موجودا لما كان هناك عذاب أو الم. لأ استطيع تخيل اله يسمح بكل هذه الأشياء......وهنا توقف الزبون لبرهة متأملا ولم يكن يريد أن يجيب ليمنع الجدال

--------------------------------------------------

The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop.Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

أنهى الحلاق عمله, وخرج الزبون من المحل. وما أن خرج من محل الحلاقة حتى رأى رجلا في الشارع له شعر طويل (وكأن له مدة طويلة جدا منذ آخر حلاقة له وكان يبدو متسخ الملابس)

------------------------------------------------

Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber : " know what? Barbers do not exist." "How come they don't exist?"-asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber." "No!" - the client exclaimed.

وعندها عاد الزبون ودخل محل الحلاقة مرة أخرى وقال للحلاق: أاخبرك بشئ؟
الحلاقون غير موجودين. فقال الحلاق كيف ذلك؟ فأنا هنا وأنا حلاق!!!! فقال الزبون في تعجب: لا

-----------------------------------------------------

"They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair like that man who walks in the street." "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to us" said the barber."Exactly!"- affirmed the client.

انهم غير موجودين فلو كانوا موجودين لما بقي شخص بشعر طويل مثل ذلك الرجل الذي يمشي في الشارع.فرد الحلاق: الحلاقون موجودون ولكن ما يحدث هو ان الناس لا يأتون الينا!!! فقال الزبون مؤكدا: بالضبط!!!

----------------------------------------------------

"That's the point. God does exist,what happens is that some people don't go to Him and do not look for Him that's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

وتابع: هذا مربط الفرس!!!!!! الله موجود. وما يحدث هو أن بعض الناس لا يتوجهون اليه ولا يبحثون عنه. ولهذا ترى الكثير من الألم والعذاب في هذا العالم

الموضوع الأصلي : اضغط هنا    ||   المصدر :

قسم المبتدئين من A - Z

قديم 23-11-2014, 01:15 AM
  المشاركه #2

قديم 12-12-2014, 07:22 AM
  المشاركه #3

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك